If you’re communicative, collaborative and creative, know what GSD means, and can actually GSD, shoot us a note.
Experience: 1-2 years
We’re looking for an developer who can connect the art of design with the science of programming.
Your responsibilities will span the full life-cycle of a wide range of web projects, from concept development and planning to execution and iterative improvement. You’ll work as a key part of a team of strategists, designers, writers, video producers / editors and project managers to help craft unique front-end solutions for clients ranging from start-ups to the Fortune 500.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
– Helping conceive and develop unique user-facing solutions.
– Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX concepts.
– Managing front-end of the development cycle as part of a broader team.
– Developing reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Optimizing for maximum speed and scalability.
– Juggling multiple projects effectively.
– Helping us make smart decisions on new ideas.
Capabilities/experience should include, but not be limited to:
– Familiarity with WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CRUD, API, and AJAX
– Understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
– Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
– Familiarity with a range of front-end tools.
– Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
– Experience with Git.
– Takes pride in his/her work.
– Communicates effectively and clearly.
– A sense of haha.
For more information or to apply, email email@example.com.